An Ocean Breeze | Framed Canvas
- Returns & Exchange Policy
- Framed Canvas Specifications
- White Borders
- Purchasing Policy
- Contact Us
Please review our detailed product information and commonly asked questions below. If you have any further enquiries in relation to this product, please contact our Customer Care team prior to placing your order.
Olive et Oriel ships your order within 24 hours* under normal circumstances. Our team are dedicated in achieving the fastest turnaround time in the wall decor industry.
Shipping prices are calculated at checkout on framed artworks.
All orders are shipped from the Central Coast, NSW Australia.
- We ship both locally (Australia) and worldwide (duties & taxes may be incurred and are payable by recipient).
- All Olive et Oriel products are shipped direct from Olive et Oriel Australia.
Please note that all shipping times are a guide only and any shipping delays via third party couriers are outside our control. We recommend you review your tracking regularly for updates.
- Local orders on the East Coast of Australia are approx 1-3 business days to be delivered to you, whilst the Western Australia, NT, Tasmania & SA can take 5-8 business days.
- We ship all orders within 24 business hours*, under normal circumstances. We may at times be able to offer same day shipping! (*under normal circumstances means, within Monday - Friday business hours of a standard week with the exclusion of public holidays / long weekends and peak sale periods like but not limited to: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day sales and/or if your product is held back due to quality control, we will reprint to ensure our high standards are met. During peak sale periods our standard turnaround time may be pushed out by an additional 4 business days).
- International orders take 4-5 business days to be delivered via our express DHL courier.
- Shipping times may vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors such as courier delays which are unfortunately out of our control.
- Unframed prints, posters or wallpaper will have free shipping within Australia, this is a standard service and untracked. International unframed art shipping incurs a fee (along with duties & taxes payable upon delivery) and is shipped via our express, priority courier service - this service is fully tracked.
- Framed orders will be charged for shipping depending on QTY and size of frames ordered. Full pricing will be displayed at checkout.
If damages have been incurred during shipping - Olive et Oriel will replace the artwork at no cost to you. Please contact us within 48hrs if this has occurred - you will be required to provide photos of external packaging and the damages of the product.
Purchasing from www.oliveetoriel.com means you agree and understand all purchasing, returns/refund, shipping policies and all disclaimer(s).
Please choose carefully, as unfortunately due to the fragile and custom made nature of our product(s) we do not offer refunds / returns or exchanges based on changed of mind, wrong decisions, incorrect choice or any other means.
Unfortunately once an order has been placed, we are unable to accommodate any changes due to our production methods.
We do however offer a 100% guarantee that our products will arrive in perfect condition, or we will replace it*
*You must contact Customer Care within 48hrs of delivery and provide clear photographs of the product and packaging for review. Unfortunately once this time has lapsed, we are unable to assist.
Once reviewed and if deemed damaged by delivery, we will arrange a replacement for you. We will authorise a refund or store credit if we are unable to replace or fix a faulty product. We are not liable for damages sustained during hanging of your product(s).
As we are online only, the above are our methods and policies for reviewing any damages sustained during delivery.
All products are artistically designed & edited, and printed from the same design files we advertise online if you have any queries about a particular design on our website, please contact customer care before placing your order.
Please always contact Customer Care on 0497 453 519 prior to placing your order if you are unsure about your purchase as once an order has been placed you have agreed to all terms, conditions, policies and disclaimers as listed within your purchased product page and your order is non-refundable.
Professionally printed and framed in Australia using matte canvas;
- Canvas size as shown in dropdown menu above
- Depth of frame 45mm
- Face frame width 7mm
- Printed with all pigment ink
- All canvas artworks feature wrapped edges resulting in a full wrap around effect of the design creating a streamlined and professionally finished artwork.
- Olive et Oriel stretched canvas is gallery wrapped around a solid timber stretcher-beam with quality bracing to avoid warping, finished with a floating shadow boxed timber outer frame in your choice of white, black or oak style frame.
- Final framed canvas dimensions: Add an additional 9mm approx to the art size featured in our dropdown menu to account for shadow line and frame width / height.
For further information, please contact Customer Care prior to purchasing.
There are currently no promotional offers or discounts available.
We do however offer a variety of Bundle & Save options in our Bundle & Save section.
AfterPay (Shop Now & Pay Later) option available.
Unforutunately white borders are not available on our canvas artworks. We do however offer this option on our framed art prints.
It is upon the purchaser to ensure all Olive et Oriel product(s) are suitable for the location and wall it is to be installed based on all information provided within this detailed product page, drop down menus and the oliveetoriel.com website.
Unfortunately due to the fragile and custom made nature of our product(s), we do not offer refunds / returns or exchanges based on changed of mind, wrong decisions or incorrect choice.
We recommend you measure the interior space you are purchasing for to ensure the wall decor you are purchasing is suitable for your needs prior to finalising your purchase as unfortunately once you have placed your order, we are unable to accommodate any changes due to our production methods. All sales are final.
While every effort is made to ensure accuracy of colour throughout our professional printing and quality control process, we cannot control local device settings on purchaser screens, mobile phones or other devices. Such claims for irregularities will not be accepted, under any circumstances.
For further detailed information, or if unsure about the product you are ordering we recommend you contact Customer Care prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns as unfortunately due to the custom made nature of this product, it is not eligible for a refund, store credit or exchange based on change of mind, wrong decision or if you have not fully reviewed our detailed product information above.
If and when Olive et Oriel launches a sale or promotional offer, you acknowledge that this offer is available explicitly for the duration of time advertised and is not able to be backdated and/or applied to previous or future orders, nor will it be available in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
Purchasing from oliveetoriel.com means you have read, understand and agree to all terms and conditions of purchase listed within this drop down menus of this product page and the oliveetoriel.com website, if unsure you have spoken to an Olive et Oriel representative.
Haven't found the answer you were looking for?
Our Customer Care team will happily assist with your enquiry, please call 0497 453 519 during business hours.
Olive et Oriel business hours are:
Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm AEST
We are located north of Sydney, NSW Australia.