Winnie the Pooh Peek-A-Boo Pooh I Wallpaper
- Pre-Purchase Checklist
- Purchasing Policy & Disclaimer
- Contact Us
Please review our detailed product information and commonly asked questions below. If you have any further enquiries in relation to this product, please contact our Customer Care team prior to placing your order.
Please note that many modern wall paints on the market such as Washable, Wash and Wear and Endurance style paints contain non-stick additives, which repel self-adhesive wallpapers and decals. Always contact your paint provider to ask if self-adhesive wallpaper is suitable for use over your paint type.
Self-adhesive wallpapers and/or decals will not adhere to the above paint types or heavily porous surfaces.
1. Check with your paint manufacturer's call centre to ensure self-adhesive peel-and-stick wallpaper will stick to your type of walls (many modern paints have additives which repel self-adhesive wallpaper, be sure not to avoid this step! Failing to do this may result in the wallpaper not sticking to / falling off your wall, or creating large bubbles - for the longevity of your new wallpaper, always check your paint is compatible before purchasing.)
2. Once you’re sure your painted wall will allow our peel-and-stick wallpaper to adhere to it, order a sample so you can review your chosen design, colour & pattern is suitable for your interior project.
3. Allow a minimum of 30 days before installing peel-and-stick wallpaper to freshly painted walls.
4. If your paint type is not compatible with self-adhesive peel-and-stick wallpaper products, simply re-paint your wall with a high quality primer as the new top coat and wait 30 days for your painted wall to cure and then install your chosen design.
Suitable for use in light residential walls as well as glass, mirrors and/or brushed metal. Wallpaper is a beautiful & delicate product, it is not designed to be washed/rubbed/scratched or scrubbed - remember to treat it with the utmost care.
Not suitable for use on: highly textured walls, near high heat / wet areas or painted walls with repellent additives.
Always read our Purchase Policy & Disclaimer below before purchasing.
Wallpaper samples are uniquely designed for you to review your chosen pattern & scale. Samples feature a 'to scale' section of your chosen design, along with a small preview of what a panel of your chosen wallpaper can look like this helps you to ensure you are making the right decision for your interior project.
Wallpaper is non-refundable, we highly recommend you purchase a sample to see how your favourite design(s) will look in your home prior to purchasing a full wall, wallpaper is custom made just for you and is not refundable due to change of mind, incorrect choise or wrong decisions.
Samples are not intended for:
- Highly detailed colour matching purposes. There can be slight shifts in colour between print runs, which is unavoidable in the nature of printing so your wallpaper may vary slightly from sample colouring.
- Samples are not designed to test if your paint will adhere to self-adhesive wall coverings, you must contact your paint manufacturer prior to purchasing to ensure your paint type will allow self-adhesive wall coverings to bond to it. If you purchase a wallpaper and it does not adhere correctly to your painted wall (bubbling or falls off), this is an issue with your paint type repelling the product. Do not skip our Pre-Purchase Checklist (see above drop-down section)
Our wallpaper designers will do their best to accommodate any customisation requirements to your final wall purchase like; scale of patten (most can be made smaller or larger) and/or colour changes. Additional samples will need to be purchased if you would like to test any customisations.
Samples are not designed for small projects, if you would like a small section of wallpaper for a project please contact customer care for a quote.
Olive et Oriel does not have any current promotional offers avaialble, the price you see today is our best possible price.
Please visit our Bundle & Save section for unique discounts on pairs, trios and gallery walls. Discounted products are not avaialble in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers.
AfterPay (Shop Now & Pay Later) option available.
It is upon the purchaser to ensure this product is suitable for the location and wall it is to be installed based on all information provided within this detailed product page and the drop down sections above.
Unfortunately due to the fragile and custom made nature of our product(s), we do not offer refunds / returns or exchanges based on changed of mind, wrong decisions or incorrect choice. You must purchase a sample and review prior to purchasing a full wall to ensure you have chosen the right design for your interior project. Wallpapers are non-refundable.
For further detailed information, we recommend you contact Customer Care prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns as unfortunately due to the custom made nature of this product, it is not eligible for a refund, store credit or exchange based on change of mind, wrong decision or if you have not fully reviewed our detailed product information above.
Disclaimer: Whilst all testing of Peel & Stick repositionable wallpaper has shown positive feedback and undergone years of testing via this US patented product, it is important to know that we can not guarantee that under any and all circumstance the material will stay completely in-tact and/or that no adhesive will remain on the surface when removed or that your surface will not adhere to it. The number of painted coats on your wall, age and type of paint used, direct, undulation, dryness or dampness of your intended surface, no PVA primers used, heat from the sun may have effects when removing from the surface. We advise against hanging wallpaper above a cot, baby or childs bed. Choking hazard: Wallpaper and wall decals are not toys, full adult supervision is required - keep out of reach of children.
Purchasing an Olive et Oriel wallpaper means you agree to have thoroughly read and understand our pre-purchase checklist, purchasing policy and above disclaimer.
Haven't found the answer you were looking for?
Our Customer Care team will happily assist with your enquiry, please call 0497 453 519 during business hours.
Olive et Oriel business hours are:
Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm AEST
We are located north of Sydney, NSW Australia.