Banana Leaf Palms | Green Wallpaper
- Pre-Purchase Checklist
- How to Order
- Care Instructions
- How to Avoid Issues
- Returns & Exchange Policy
- Product Information
- Purchasing Policy
Please review our detailed product information and commonly asked questions below. If you have any further enquiries in relation to this product, please contact our Customer Care team prior to placing your order.
Please note that many modern wall paints on the market such as Washable, Wash and Wear and Endurance style paints contain non-stick additives, which repel self-adhesive wallpapers and decals. Always contact your paint provider to ask if self-adhesive wallpaper is suitable for use over your paint type.
Self-adhesive wallpapers and/or decals will not adhere to the above paint types or heavily porous surfaces.
1. Check with your paint manufacturer's call centre to ensure self-adhesive peel-and-stick wallpaper will stick to your type of walls (many modern paints have additives which repel self-adhesive wallpaper, be sure not to avoid this step! Failing to do this may result in the wallpaper not sticking to / falling off your wall, or creating large bubbles - for the longevity of your new wallpaper, always check your paint is compatible before purchasing.) If you are unsure what paint type you have, we recommend you install two coats of a Self Adhesive Prep Coat that has been especially formulated to enhance the adhesion of self adhesive digital wall coverings.
2. Once you’re sure your painted wall will allow our peel-and-stick wallpaper to adhere to it, order a sample so you can review your chosen design, colour & pattern is suitable for your interior project.
3. Check your measurements (& then check them again!); It is important that you are ordering the correct size as we do not guarantee that wallpaper printed in different print runs on different days will be an exact match, in addition some designs are not repeat patterns and unfortunately purchasing 'extensions' after your initial order is not possible.
4. Before installing, allow a minimum of 30 days before installing peel-and-stick wallpaper to freshly painted walls (Refer to Step 1 for paint check!).
5. If your paint type is not compatible with self-adhesive peel-and-stick wallpaper products, simply re-paint your wall with two coats of a Self Adhesive Prep Coat that has been especially formulated to enhance the adhesion of self adhesive digital wall coverings, within 24hrs your painted wall are cured and you're then ready to install your chosen design.
Suitable for use in light residential walls as well as glass, mirrors and/or brushed metal. Wallpaper is a beautiful & delicate product, it is not designed to be washed/rubbed/scratched or scrubbed - remember to treat it with the utmost care.
Not suitable for use on: highly textured walls, near high heat / wet areas or painted walls with repellent additives.
Always read our Purchase Policy & Disclaimer below before purchasing.
Olive et Oriel wallpapers are produced using premium matte, woven self-adhesive fabric wallpaper. We recommend you treat your wallpaper with the care and kindness of a delicate fabric, as it is a fragile product that once stained or damaged is unlikely to be repaired.
As of November 2021, all Olive et Oriel wallpapers are wipeable however not washable.
Wallpaper is vastly different to a painted surface - much like a delicate fabric, stains caused by (but not limited to) grease, oil or even dirty water are unlikely to be removed or repaired, as fabric wallpaper is not washable. Any damages, stains or other issues sustained to wallpaper in the environment where the wallpaper was installed will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Do not use any chemicals, absrasives, rub or scratch the surface or adhesive backing.
Wipeable gently with only clean, clear water. If stains or damages are not removed via this gentle cleaning method, the wallpaper is deemed as damaged on-site and is not returnable or refundable.
We want to ensure you have beautifully wallpapered walls, which is why we have created these highly detailed drop down product information tabs. It is important you thoroughly read all information to avoid disappointment.
Wallpaper bubbling and/or coming off your walls?
These problems are not due to the wallpaper, but rather to the painted surface beneath rejecting the adhesive of our wallpaper, and/or the method of wall preparation prior to and during wallpaper installation.
To ensure you do not encounter these issues, always read through the above drop down product information tabs, along with the Pre-Purchase Checklist.
Olive et Oriel is not responsible for painting and re-wallpapering costs or costs associated with loss of time or any other indirect damage(s) caused by not following the Pre-Purchase Checklist, Care Instructions and other detailed information provided within these detailed product pages.
If you're still unsure, contact Customer Care prior to finalising your order.
Wallpaper samples are uniquely designed for you to review your chosen pattern & scale. Samples feature a 'to scale' section of your chosen design, along with a small preview of what a panel of your chosen wallpaper can look like this helps you to ensure you are making the right decision for your interior project.
Wallpaper is non-refundable, we highly recommend you purchase a sample to see how your favourite design(s) will look in your home prior to purchasing a full wall, wallpaper is custom made just for you and is not refundable due to change of mind, incorrect choise or wrong decisions.
Samples are not intended for:
- Highly detailed colour matching purposes. There can be slight shifts in colour between print runs, which is unavoidable in the nature of printing so your wallpaper may vary slightly from sample colouring.
- Samples are not designed to test if your paint will adhere to self-adhesive wall coverings, you must contact your paint manufacturer prior to purchasing to ensure your paint type will allow self-adhesive wall coverings to bond to it. If you purchase a wallpaper and it does not adhere correctly to your painted wall (bubbling or falls off), this is an issue with your paint type repelling the product. Do not skip our Pre-Purchase Checklist (see above drop-down section)
Our wallpaper designers will do their best to accommodate any customisation requirements to your final wall purchase like; scale of patten (most can be made smaller or larger) and/or colour changes. Additional samples will need to be purchased if you would like to test any customisations.
Samples are not designed for small projects, if you would like a small section of wallpaper for a project please contact customer care for a quote.
Olive et Oriel ships your order within 24 hours* under normal circumstances. Our team are dedicated in achieving the fastest turnaround time in the wall decor industry.
Shipping prices are calculated at checkout on framed artworks.
All orders are shipped from the Central Coast, NSW Australia.
- We ship both locally (Australia) and worldwide (duties & taxes may be incurred and are payable by recipient).
- All Olive et Oriel products are shipped direct from Olive et Oriel Australia.
Please note that all shipping times are a guide only and any shipping delays via third party couriers are outside our control. We recommend you review your tracking regularly for updates.
- Local orders on the East Coast of Australia are approx 1-3 business days to be delivered to you, whilst the Western Australia, NT, Tasmania & SA can take 5-8 business days.
- We ship all orders within 24 business hours*, under normal circumstances. We may at times be able to offer same day shipping! (*under normal circumstances means, within Monday - Friday business hours of a standard week with the exclusion of public holidays / long weekends and peak sale periods like but not limited to: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day sales and/or if your product is held back due to quality control, we will reprint to ensure our high standards are met. During peak sale periods our standard turnaround time may be pushed out by an additional 4 business days).
- International orders take 4-5 business days to be delivered via our express DHL courier.
- Shipping times may vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors such as courier delays which are unfortunately out of our control.
- Unframed prints, posters or wallpaper will have free shipping within Australia, this is a standard service and untracked. International unframed art shipping incurs a fee (along with duties & taxes payable upon delivery) and is shipped via our express, priority courier service - this service is fully tracked.
- Framed orders will be charged for shipping depending on QTY and size of frames ordered. Full pricing will be displayed at checkout.
If damages have been incurred during shipping - Olive et Oriel will replace the artwork at no cost to you. Please contact us within 48hrs if this has occurred - you will be required to provide photos of external packaging and the damages of the product.
Purchasing from www.oliveetoriel.com means you agree and understand all purchasing, returns/refund, shipping policies and all disclaimer(s).
Please choose carefully, as unfortunately due to the fragile and custom made nature of our product(s) we do not offer refunds / returns or exchanges based on changed of mind, wrong decisions, incorrect choice or any other means.
Unfortunately once an order has been placed, we are unable to accommodate any changes due to our production methods.
We do however offer a 100% guarantee that our products will arrive in perfect condition, or we will replace it*
*You must contact Customer Care within 48hrs of delivery and provide clear photographs of the product and packaging for review. Unfortunately once this time has lapsed, we are unable to assist.
Once reviewed and if deemed damaged by delivery, we will arrange a replacement for you. We will authorise a refund or store credit if we are unable to replace or fix a faulty product. We are not liable for damages sustained during hanging of your product(s).
As we are online only, the above are our methods and policies for reviewing any damages sustained during delivery.
All products are artistically designed & edited, and printed from the same design files we advertise online if you have any queries about a particular design on our website, please contact customer care before placing your order.
Please always contact Customer Care on 0497 453 519 prior to placing your order if you are unsure about your purchase as once an order has been placed you have agreed to all terms, conditions, policies and disclaimers as listed within your purchased product page and your order is non-refundable.
There are currently no promotional offers or discounts available.
We do however offer a variety of Bundle & Save options in our Bundle & Save section.
AfterPay (Shop Now & Pay Later) option available.
Olive et Oriel 'Peel & Stick' wallpaper and decals are made from a unique woven/fabric matte wallpaper suitable for residential & light commercial interiors. It is not a washable product (see 'Care Instructions').
Fabric: 50% Polyester, 45% Polyethylene
Width: 70cm panels
All wallpapers are shipped as pre-cut panels in a pre-trimmed butt join. See 'How to Order' section for more detailed information.
It is upon the purchaser to ensure this product is suitable for the location and wall it is to be installed based on all information provided within this detailed product page and the drop down sections above.
Unfortunately due to the fragile and custom made nature of our product(s), we do not offer refunds / returns or exchanges based on changed of mind, wrong decisions or incorrect choice. You must purchase a sample and review prior to purchasing a full wall to ensure you have chosen the right design for your interior project. Wallpapers are non-refundable.
Once you have placed your order, unfortunately we are unable to accommodate any changes.
For further detailed information, we recommend you contact Customer Care prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns as unfortunately due to the custom made nature of this product, it is not eligible for a refund, store credit or exchange based on change of mind, wrong decision or if you have not fully reviewed our detailed product information above.
Disclaimer: Whilst all testing of Peel & Stick repositionable wallpaper & decals has shown positive feedback and undergone years of testing via this US patented product, it is important to know that we can not guarantee that under any and all circumstance the material will stay completely in-tact and/or that no adhesive will remain on the surface when removed or that your surface will not adhere to it. The number of painted coats on your wall, age and type of paint used, direct, undulation, dryness or dampness of your intended surface, no PVA primers used, heat from the sun may have effects when removing from the surface. We advise against hanging wallpaper above a cot, baby or childs bed. Choking hazard: Wallpaper and wall decals are not toys, full adult supervision is required - keep out of reach of children.
Purchasing an Olive et Oriel wallpaper, decal or self-adhesive wall decor product means you agree and understand our pre-purchase checklist, purchasing, returns/refund, shipping policies and above disclaimer.
It is upon the purchaser to ensure all Olive et Oriel product(s) are suitable for the location and wall it is to be installed based on all information provided within this detailed product page, drop down menus and the oliveetoriel.com website.
Unfortunately due to the fragile and custom made nature of our product(s), we do not offer refunds / returns or exchanges based on changed of mind, wrong decisions or incorrect choice.
We recommend you measure the interior space you are purchasing for to ensure the wall decor you are purchasing is suitable for your needs prior to finalising your purchase as unfortunately once you have placed your order, we are unable to accommodate any changes due to our production methods. All sales are final.
While every effort is made to ensure accuracy of colour throughout our professional printing and quality control process, we cannot control local device settings on purchaser screens, mobile phones or other devices. Such claims for irregularities will not be accepted, under any circumstances.
For further detailed information, or if unsure about the product you are ordering we recommend you contact Customer Care prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns as unfortunately due to the custom made nature of this product, it is not eligible for a refund, store credit or exchange based on change of mind, wrong decision or if you have not fully reviewed our detailed product information above.
If and when Olive et Oriel launches a sale or promotional offer, you acknowledge that this offer is available explicitly for the duration of time advertised and is not able to be backdated and/or applied to previous or future orders, nor will it be available in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
Purchasing from oliveetoriel.com means you have read, understand and agree to all terms and conditions of purchase listed within this drop down menus of this product page and the oliveetoriel.com website, if unsure you have spoken to an Olive et Oriel representative.